The Biblical Worldview Toolkit provides Bible-based, Christ-centered resources to help families, churches, and schools intentionally teach the next generation key truths of Scripture. The toolkit includes six books, one magazine, two DVDs, and a CD. The toolkit will equip you to integrate biblical truth into your home and impress God’s word into young hearts.
Biblical Worldview Toolkit
The following are in the Biblical Worldview Toolkit:
- Big Beliefs by David Helm: A great book to introduce children to the big truths of Scripture in bite-sized chunks. Great for family devotions in 99 servings, each with discussion questions.
- Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side by Natasha Crain: Provides 40 apologetic conversations that every parent and grandparent should have with children to help build lasting faith.
- Science Confirms the Bible DVD by Ken Ham: Tackles the biggest creation/evolution questions that teens ask. Humorous, practical, and biblical. Great for church, home, or school.
- Jesus Among Other Gods by Ravi Zacharias: Helps teenagers understand how Christianity differs from all world religions and teaches that Jesus is who he says he is. Great for all teens!
- Preparing Children for Marriage by Josh Mulvihill: Equips you to teach God’s good design for marriage, dating, sex, and purity to children and youth. Great for families, churches, and schools.
- The Answers Book for Kids, Vol. 1 by Ken Ham: Contains biblical answers to twenty difficult questions grade schoolers ask about creation and the Garden of Eden. Popular book with kids!
- Evolution vs. God DVD: Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at top universities. Listen to the most compelling evidence for evolution and see how it falls short.
- What Does the Bible Say About That? by Kevin Swanson: A workbook for grade school students that teaches them creation, ethics, family, church, government, and more. Excellent book!
- The Renewanation Review Magazine by Renewanation: Helps you understand the impact of education on the spiritual life of young people. Great resource for every Christian school.
- Big Story CD by Josh Mulvihill: This CD will help you teach children biblical worldview and core doctrines of the Christian faith using music. Great for the car, home, or as a gift.