Schools interested in establishing affiliate status with RENEWANATION must meet, exceed, or actively pursue the following criteria:
- School must be committed to a thoroughly Christian worldview education both in theory and in practice. Christian worldview must be consistent with view as defined by RENEWANATION.
- School must be in agreement with the vision and mission of RENEWANATION and be committed to the same product.
- School must have a clear mission statement and working objectives that support that mission. (The mission statement must be in harmony with the mission of RENEWANATION.)
- School must demonstrate competent leadership and adequate accountability systems.
- School must be willing to integrate into a Christian School System with other RENEWANATION affiliate schools.
- School must be willing to connect its constituency with RENEWANATION.
Faculty – Staff
- All personnel must be committed to Christian worldview education.
- All full-time personnel must be professing Christians with lives that reflect a Christian worldview. They should be spiritually accountable to a local church.
- Personnel should meet, exceed, or be working toward basic qualifications for their positions and should satisfy routine administrative evaluation.
Schools must meet or diligently work toward scholastic standards which include:
- The school should be accredited by a reputable agency. (and / or)
- The school should be able to verify through standardized testing that its students are doing well. (and / or)
- The school should have a clear plan of how remediation will be done for areas of deficiency
- The school will focus on teacher development in academic and biblical worldview integration.
- The school will implement routine student testing for worldview assessment.
- Facilities should be sufficient to serve the function and mission of the school. Where facilities are inadequate, a plan should be developed and implemented for the needed improvements or expansion.
- Facilities should meet or exceed local safety ordinances.