We are committed to producing generations of new leaders who possess a thoroughly Christian worldview; people of Christian character who are educated, thoughtful, articulate, honest, productive, service-oriented young citizens.
Benefits of Giving Children a Christian Worldview
- Most will have a deep respect for the Judeo-Christian value system. This value system will show up in the workplace, the voting booth, entertainment, and in every other area of life.
- Their Christian values will affect their work ethic and beliefs, making them great employees or employers as well as community and national leaders.
- Because Christian values affect all areas of life, there will be less crime and societal dysfunction. We will see an increase in successful marriages and happy, contented children.
- When children are given a thoroughly Christian worldview, Christian parents have very little chance of waking up and hearing their kids say, “I don’t believe in the Bible or your God.”
- A majority will become genuine believers in Christ and many will choose a career of full-time Christian service.
- They will become active agents of salt and light in our decaying, darkened culture.